Fox program (kids' activity program)
During the summer and autumn, Bettmeralp holds the "fox program" for our youngest guests (approx. 4-15 years)
No matter if you are joining us for the first time or if you are already a passionate fox kid, one thing is for sure: in summer, there is always something fun going on here! The Fox pass is free of charge by the way – simply show your visitor card. And here is just a foretaste of our program's highlights:
- Family afternoon at Lake Bettmer (fun and games for the whole family. The best family will be crowned rowing boat champion!)
- Baking fun: Bake your own Valaisian rye bread in the traditional way in the ancient bake house in Betten-Dorf!
- Bright and early up on the alp: we depart for the cow stalls up on the alp at 6 a.m. Once there, we watch the milking and can try the fresh cows' milk. Then we drive the cows onto the pasture. After our early-morning outing to the alp, we go down to the lake known as Bettmersee and enjoy a tasty Alpine breakfast.
- All about the horse: Follow the exciting information points and have fun learning a lot about the horse and of course take a horseback ride!
- Handicrafts and painting afternoon
- ... and much more fun! Let's wait and see! Every Friday you can pick up our activity program for the coming week at the tourist office.